Enemies and Friends Likely to Die
Agatha: Still about. She's pretty emo.
Kessay: Captain of the Sword of Glass. Revokes speaking privileges when someone makes her feel emo.
Minimus Pig: Went wee wee wee wee all the way home. Emo, for reasons that you don't know since you pulled a +5 plot dodge.
Marceus: Kendar's brother, knows he's here. Officio Mensa with background in Malleus. He makes us all feel pretty emo.
Basil: Officio Chambre (since I couldn't find the Latin for chamber), sort of. Her distance from Sunulael makes her feel emo. Her proximity to Sunulael makes you feel emo.
Claudius: Officio Malleus, new in town. Working for Clovus. Wants to bring law & order to the BB. His bodyguards were killed by Avenging Knives in the Bitch. On Clovus' orders. That's so emo.
Tomas Baden: The real leader of BB, and the leader of the southern pellurian resistance. Doesn't trust you guys. You're too emo.
Sunulael's "Pet": Kind of like Dot's "Pet" but undead. And emo.
Emo Plot Points
1. Agatha used to crew the Sword of Glass. So did her friends.
2. Marceus saw Kendar. He didn't do anything about it.
3. Jessamy, Fearn, Bane, Kal and Heldik make Tomas Baden emo, for various reasons. He doesn't want to talk to you.
4. Heldik might be in town.
5. BB looks like it's going to be a big proxy fight between Sunulael's pals in the OC and the Cabal legates in the OMe.
6. If the OC has its way, it's also going to be a big proxy fight between Baden's crew and the Avenging Knives.
7. The Avenging knives don't seem that bright. Neither do the OC legates, but it sure does look like they're beating their more with-it counterparts. Does one not wonder why? One ought to.
8. They are sailing the anvil into BB for to refit the ship and then on to the west. At least you know where the anvil is going.
9. Kessay might be one of the Xircis' descendents. Not Xerxes, Xircis... the emo dragon.
10. Basil showing up makes Clovus emo. It also makes Marceus emo, but you all expected that. Clovus, on the other hand, is another story.
11. A bunch of the orcs that the OC is using come from a tribe you don't recognize (except for Xerxes, who remembers them from some emo elven prophecy). Shunned Mother.
Death Cab for Basil
1. Basil is Rose's mama.
2. She's also Sunulael's buddy. Efram used the word "love" several times rather specifically. So let me restate: Sunulael loves Basil.
3. Basil can get back to the manor. She can get Jack and Beatrice and all the nice kids you met there.
4. She can also get Rose. You get the impression that getting rose would be emo for you.
5. Basil doesn't get her powers from Izrador. They're arcane, mostly.
6. Basil thinks she should be in charge of things here, being, technically the highest ranked legate in the city. The legates thing Basil, being technically not a legate at all, should go fuck herself, with Jessamy's scythe.
That's So Emo
You guys went to the bluffs, saw Marceus and Basil. You found out why just going to visit Tomas Baden is not going to work, so you and Minimus went down on the Bitch in Heat to try and find Lysander's old contact. What you did find was a bunch of soon to be ex-mercenaries and a sting operation that was intended to sting, well, you're not really sure.
***Something that might occur to you*** You don't run a sting operation unless you intend to sting someone. Efram didn't tell you everything you might need to know.
You beat up some orcs and a legate. Gregor went crocdile wrestling. You questioned the legate. He was really forthcoming with answers to all the questions you asked.